1. Are there any deposits, special fees, or monthly charges?
For pet owners, we impose a non-refundable pet fee of $350.00 per pet along with a $25.00 monthly pet rent charge. We limit two.
2. What utilities will I pay for?
You have to pay for your electricity and water consumption.
3. Do you accept short term lease?
We do allow a minimum of 3 months.
4. Do you offer cable services?
All of our apartment homes are pre-wired for cable.
5. Is there a place that I can place my rent after hours?
We do have a night drop box for this.
6. Will the rental office accept my package deliveries?
No, we do not accept packages.
7. Is there a fitness center nearby?
Here at Cherry Creek Apartments, we strive towards the goal of making our community the best in Baton Rouge. One of the amenities that helps us to get closer to that goal is the 24 Hour Full Equipped Fitness Center that is currently being built and will be available for use very soon.
8. Is my security deposit totally refundable upon move out?
Security deposits are eligible to be refunded within thirty (30) days of move out if the lease term is fulfilled and the apartment is left clean and damage free.
We offer two types of security deposits a non refundable surety deposit and a refundable traditional security deposit which is eligible to be refunded within 30 days of move out if the lease term is fulfilled and the apartment is left clean and damage free.
9. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment home how do I get it addressed?
To get assistance, speak to any of our friendly staff members by calling the rental office or placing a request on our website under our ‘residents’ page.